To apply for a position, please email us with your CV and the position in the email subject.
1. Construction Estimator
Salary: 31,000 - 35,000 per year dependant on experience and qualifications
Benefits: 20 days holiday+ bank holidays, Pension scheme,
Hours: Full-time - Permanent
Location: London NW5
An exciting position has become available for a full time Construction Estimator to join a friendly team based in London. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday earn £31,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
As a Construction Estimator, you will support the company operations by writing detailed quotations to send to our clients. You will deal with queries relating to quotations in a timely manner. You will have extensive knowledge within the construction industry and be up to date with the latest regulations.
You will deliver exceptional customer service and support the Development team. Role Requirements
• Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
• Identify labour, materials, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
• Compute costs by analysing labour, materials and time requirements • Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
• Liaising and negotiations with consultants, sub-contractors and end users • Prepare estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information • Prepare special reports by collecting analysing and summarising information and trends • Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data
• Maintain technical knowledge of building regulations by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing smaller quotes for the maintenance department
• Deal with queries over emails and phone promptly
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Surveying experience: 3 years (Preferred)
• Experience working within a construction company
• Experience of using Word, Excel and G-mail
• Experience estimating in the construction industry on projects valued up to £1 million • Great attention to detail
• Knowledge of building regulations and other industry standards
• Good interpersonal skills
• A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs
• Interpretation of CAD drawings, inclusion of measurements • Quick learner and eager to learn
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Plumber based in London, and to work throughout North & North West London. The successful candidate will earn £28,000 - £30,000 per annum. The company are looking for experienced plumbers who have experience working in council properties. Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.